Friday, January 13, 2012

Thoughts on Class this week?

I thought class was a little chaotic.  It was hard to focus and hear with so many different discussions going on at the same time.  I think that it will be helpful if the lead student set up chairs etc in the rooms off to the sides before class.   This way we could separate into the small groups and then come back to our other seats ,without too much commotion.  I also discovered that the whole group was suppose to get back together to discuss the final questions.

Next week, I think we should discuss things we can do to help this go more smoothly.  I think things would move along more quickly if we were not all in the same room when we are in the small groups.

Anyone else have any thoughts or ideas?

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I think using the 4 classrooms would be a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but we need tables set up so we have somewhere to put our notebooks and possibly computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who started this thread? I agree with all the comments posted. Tables are essential. We are going to learn more on using Excel and it helps to actually see it in action. This will require setting up the tables, and then putting them back. I like being able to put out my Book of Mormon manual and notebook on the table during Institute. I believe it can be done, but the first few times might take longer. Count my vote for it. Thank you for presenting this in this forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was me who started this thread. This may mean that we do a little more set up and take down before class in the other rooms. But I think I will personally go insane if there is that much chaos every week. It makes it very hard to teach or learn. If someone has a better solution please share. I think we should discuss it at the beginning of class next week. There are many who never come to this site.

    ReplyDelete